Based in Znojmo, the Czech Republic
20 October, 2015
PC / Mac / Linux
Apple App Store
oby: The Secret Mine is a gripping puzzle platformer coming with great visuals, a wide range of hand-drawn environments and several hours of challenging gameplay.
- A challenging puzzle platformer inspired by games like Limbo and Badland..
- A peaceful way of life in a small village in the mountains was thrown into disorder. Someone has kidnapped most of it’s residents. A couple of brave hearts tried to rescue their friends but none of them has returned. Little Toby didn’t want to just sit and wait so he decided to find them by himself. He went to the near deep forest but he soon realized this is just a beginning of a big adventure.
- Go with Toby on an eerie adventure in a dark and creepy world full of dangerous situations, enemies and challenging puzzles.
- Various beautifully handcrafted environments and great visual effects.
- Lots of different puzzles.
- Many dangerous and challenging traps and enemies
- Many hours of fun.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Attu Games
Attu is a husband and wife team - Eva and Lukas - from the Czech Republic.
More information on Attu Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Toby: The Secret Mine Credits
Game Designer, Development, Artist
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks